There is a strong relationship between calcium deficiency and the menstrual cycle. There is a strong relationship in the following points:
• Desire of women who suffer from calcium deficiency in food.
• They have an increased risk of water retention.
• It leads to severe pain and cramping during the period of time.
• It causes diseases and emotional disturbances.
The effect of calcium on the delay of menstruation
There are many reasons for the delay in menstruation, and in the event of this delay is caused by a low level of estrogen in the body, it is necessary to raise the proportion of calcium and take supplements and foods that contain them, such as fish and meat, announcing the dairy here fat and beans along with vitamin D supplements.
As estrogen is low in the womb, and you need it while calcium and vitamin D are working, they need something in their cycle.
The main sources of calcium
The ideal solution to compensate for the lack of nutrients, be careful to add natural sources of calcium, from sources as follows:
• the milk.
• Orange juice.
• Fortified soy milk, as not all types of soy milk contain the required percentage of calcium, so this must be checked.
• Leafy vegetables, such as: turnip, spinach, and cabbage.
• Fortified bread.
• Bran and corn flakes.
The recommended percentage of calcium rate
Over the age of 50, go for 1,200 milligrams, the upper limit is 2,000 milligrams, the upper limit is 2,000 milligrams, and for women over the age of 50.
Important tips for calcium deficiency
• Eating food, food, food.
• Take calcium supplements if you have a problem that causes hypercalcemia.
• Check the amount of calcium you are taking, as the information for each serving is attached to the calcium package.
Choose a circumstantial case relating to land and land within a wide range.
• Medicines, medicines, medicines, medicines, medicines, biological medicines, and medicines for treatment
• Prevention of excess calcium and medical food from foods you eat foods you eat.