This program is designed for patients of all ages who have been diagnosed with an incurable condition. It aims to alleviate suffering, improve quality of life and help make difficult decisions for patients with advanced diseases by early detection, evaluation and treatment of pain and other symptoms
This service is suited to:
- Cancer patients .
- Acute heart failure, cardiomyopathy and advanced heart disease.
- Advanced lung disease, end of pulmonary fibrosis, advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- People with advanced neurological disorders such as MS or motor- neuromuscular disease, advanced Parkinson’s disease.
- Kidney diseases or liver diseases in the final stages.
- Care for clinical ulcers and wounds .